Pikes Swimming Pool Side-Mount Valve Sand Filter
|FOB Unit Price:||US $70 US $60|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: S400-S1200
- Max Temperature: 43 Centigrade
- Max Flow Rate: 4.32--56.50m3/H
- Union Connection Provideduniversal Stand: Universal Standard
- Way of Water Output: Top Mount
- Guarantee: 14months
- Origin: China
- Material: Fiberglass
- Max Operating Pressure: 36psi/2.5bar
- Pressure Gauge: Air Ss304 Pressure Gauge
- Suggested Size of Media: 0.5-1.2mm
- Function: Filtration
- Trademark: PIKES
- HS Code: 8421219090
S SERIES TOP MOUNT SAND FILTER
Bobbinwound fiberglass reinforced tank is still the most popular standard in the industry after all. With UV-resistant surface finish,
it is able to operate under prolong sunlight for years of reliability. "P" Series (P350-P1400) filters are equipped with a six-position, 1.5", 2", & 2.5" multiport valve and ABS laterals.
Suggested Installation: Domestic Inground and above ground pool / hot spa tub
· Max operating pressure 36 psi / 2.5 bar
· Max temperature of 43°C (109°F) FEATURES
· Universal standard of union connection provided
· Suggested size of media : 0.5-0.8mm
Installation had been made simple, the only tools needed is a screwdriver and pipe sealant for plastic.
Locate the Filter on hard, level surface, preferably in a dry, shaded, and well-ventilated area.
1/ Place the empty tank in position.
2/ Fill the tank with water to the level that covers the laterals about 1/3 of the tank is recommended. This will avoid damages to the laterals by the force of the sand when pouring into the filter.
Max Flow Rate
135lpm 8.10 m³/h
|0.5||2inch 63mm||435lpm 26.10m³/h||355|
|SS900||0.66||2inch 63mm||550 lpm 33.00m³/h|
|0.82||2inch 63mm||670lpm 40.20m³/h||620|
|SS1200||1.17||2inch 63mm||880lpm 52.80m³/h|